|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Input Phase||Single Phase & Three Phase|
|Brand||L & T|
|Motor RPM||1440 RPM, 960 RPM, 2880 RPM|
|Output Phase||Three Phase|
|Input Frequency||50 Hz - 60 Hz|
|Starting Torque||150% at 3 Hz|
|Built-in Braking Chopper||Up to 11 kW|
|Max Input Voltage||Single-Phase 200 ~ 240 VAC (-15% ~ +10%),Three-Phase 380 ~ 480 VAC (-15% ~ +10%)|
|Rated Frequency||50/60Hz (-5/+5%)|
|Max Output Frequency||0 to 400Hz (Sensorless 0 to 120Hz)|
|Keypad||LED (Non detachable)|
|Storage Temperature||-20Degree C ~ 65 Degree C|
|Atmospheric Pressure||Atmospheric Pressure|
|Motor Power||0.5 HP - 200 HP|
With sincerity and hard work of professionals, we have carved a niche for ourselves in this domain by trading and supplying Variable Frequency Drive
. Compact, lightweight, easy to install, operate and service – the Cx2000 is perfectly suited for conveyors, pumps, fans and textile machinery. It handles loads up to 11 kW and is engineered to keep your machine operating at optimum efficiency, even in the hot, humid and dusty conditions that characterise India's industrial environment.Features:
- V/F Control, Sensorless Vector Control, Slip Compensation
- Built-in Potentiometer
- Conformal Coated PCB
- Built-in RS485 Modbus
- RPM Display
- Draw Mode
- Brake Control
- Auto Tuning
- Built-in PID
- 2nd Motor Operation
- Built-in Safety circuit
Dual rating operation:
- Single Phase 230V - 0.1 to 2.2kW
- Three Phase 230V - 0.2 to 11kW
- Three Phase 415V - 0.75 to 11kW
- Designed to be used for heavy and normal duty applications.
- Heavy duty operation: 150% of rated current for 60 sec
- Normal duty operation: 110% of rated current for 60 sec
- Possible to add reference from keypad and external signal
- Provides external potentiometer for easier frequency control
2nd Motor Operation:
- Cx2000 has built-in PID which saves use of external PID
- Single AC Drive can maintain 2 motor parameters connected to 2 different loads with different Accel / Deccl parameter setting
- For isolated operation of motors one VFD can be used in place of 2
Built-in Brake Chopper:
- Tool-less replacement of Cooling Fan.
- Built-in brake chopper which saves panel space.
- Control Method: V/F control, sensorless vector control, slip compensation
- Frequency Precision Setting: Digital command: 0.01Hz, Analog command: 0.03Hz (Max. frequency: 50Hz)
- Frequency Precision: Operation by digital command: 0.01% of max. output frequency.
- Analog command operation: 0.1% of max. output frequency.
- Frequency Control Range: 0.01 to 400Hz for V/F , 0 to 120Hz for Sensorless Vector Control
- Output Frequency Resolution: 0.01Hz
- V/F Pattern: Linear, squared, user V/F
- Overload Capacity: HD : 150% for 1min; ND: 110% for 1min
- Starting Torque: 150% at 3 Hz in V/F
- Accel/Decel Time: 0.0 to 6000 Sec
- Torque Compensation: Manual/Auto torque compensation
- Faults: Over voltage, low voltage, over current, short circuit, ground current detection, drive overheat, motor overheat, input and output phase loss, overload protection, communication error, loss of frequency command, hardware fault, cool fan trip, brake error.
- Alarm: Stall prevention, overload
- Momentary Power Loss: Below 16 msec: Continuous operation, Above 16 msec: Auto restarting.
- Protection Degree: Opening (IP20)
- Ambient Temperature: HD operation: - 10 ~ 50°C (no freezing), ND operation: - 10 ~ 40°C (no freezing) (However, recommended to use load at 80% when using at 50°C in case of Normal Duty).
- PCB Protection: Conformal Coating Complying to IEC 60721-3-3 class 3C2
- Relative Humidity: Below relative humidity 90% RH (no condensation)
- Altitude/Vibration: Below 1000m, 5.9m2/sec (0.6G)